Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutions

Yep. i'm doing it again. How far will I go this time? I can't answer that.
But... I can at least try. That's all that life is right? A succession of achievements and failures?

so... here's the list for the year.

1) Work on my anxiety. This is already proving to be a tricky one.

2) Work on a healthy me. I would like to lose 30 lbs this year.
     At 3 lbs a month... this should be obtainable.
     Also lay off the pepsi & coffee's ... not as obtainable

3) Complete 4 schooling courses.

4) Learn to sew... dunno why.

5) Look into cost saving for our family (so i can pay for said 4 courses...)
    couponing... fun, cost saveing. What can go wrong?


Other projects for my year...
Kayak the bedford channel 2x a week, from mayish to sept.
learn archery. sounds neat.


I'll leave it at that for now. It seems I always have things going.
But these are the ones i'm committing myself to.

At least for the next week.
Maybe 2...

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! how about I link you up on my blog, you'll get more visitors than you HAVE to blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would mean i have to be accountable to someone....
    That's probably a good thing.

    Thanks Rhonda

    ReplyDelete