Sunday, January 23, 2011

Operation Organization

*copied from previous blog*

Operation Organization January 4, 2011

So… Challenge number 1….
Isen’t it obvious?  I mean, where the hell is the desk top? So while I have a SHORT time between new years and when sprownies (code word for my spark and brownie groups that run back to back) starts, I’m going to try to clean up my office. I love the small square where my laptop can sit.
There’s a window there, that’s covered in wondrous piles of random crap.
There’s the fancy new printer copier fax in the corner that you can’t see because it has a binder on it.
What you don’t see in this picture is the 2 shelves and pantry unit just to the right of the picture that i’m pretty sure has not even 1 square inch of free space. Things randomly stacked, shoved and smooshed in to what tiny space I can get it in.
So I guess here is where I start. Organize my office before i organize my life. I find when my office is a mess my brain gets cluttered for sprownies. When that happens, it steam rolls.
SO… I challange you to do the same. Take a picture of your office/craft room and post a link in the comments section.
Be sure to tune in next week for operation organize…. the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment