Sunday, January 23, 2011

Headway

   Ahhh.... Organization can be a beautiful thing. Even in small doses it does a world of good. A small peace to chaos.
Today, Sunday. Nothing to do but hold down chairs and chill out. Not me!!! I went for it. Opening packs of random papers. 
Kits. Sets. Stacks.  It was all out in the open and holy crap was there ever a lot of it. So after sorting threw everything I ended up with 3 very organized bins filled with tabbed hanging 12x12 file folders. One holds solids, mostly Bazzill and Making memories paper, although some Stamping up made it's way in. One holds Patterned paper, sorted by most dominant colour. Lastly, the "Theme" paper bin. Halloween, Christmas, boy, girl, kid, floral and vintage. Yes, i have a separate folder for vintage style paper. Eventually i Plan on woking on a family tree/book of me project. Having this 
pre-sorted I think, Will Make that a bit easter. Thank and i like to look at it. Reminiscent of the past. Damasks, some florals, things that i would envision on the walls of my great grandmothers' parlour room.
 I don't know if she did.... But that's a different matter.

Here's a closer look at just the solid paper bin.
Yes, most of them have silly little pictures.
All are written in coloured sharpie markers.
I love sharpie markers. I find them to be the be all end all of markers, the fact that i have about 20 different colours of them.... likely makes me insane.
As long as they are kept out of the hands of princess and bubby it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment